my first giveaway~~
omg this is so gonna fail
i am not tumblr famous or anything so if this doesn’t get 300 notes there will be no second winner…
Now so many people participated i might have more winners then.
First winner: 2 of any albums from the list + Siwon photocard
Second winner: 1 album out of the ones that are left
- you will just unfollow me after the giveaway so you don’t have to be following me
- must reblog and if you reblog more than once you get another entry…
- likes don’t count from now on sorry.
- ship worldwide
- winners will be announced on 20th July
- DONT CHANGE YOUR URL BEFORE IT ENDS COZ I WILL START HANDWRITING IT WHENEVER I HAVE TIME
- f(x) - The First Mini Album NU ABO with group photocard
- f(x) - The Second Mini Album Electric Shock with group photocard and Amber photocard
- SHINee - The First Mini Album Replay
- SHINee - The Second Mini Album ROMEO
- SHINee - The Third Mini Album 2009 YEAR OF US
- SHINee - The First (JAP.) It has a photo book, twin tray and a 2012 calendar
- Girls’ Generation TTS - Twinkle with Tiffany photocard and Taeyeon magnet
- KARA - Hits! Hits!
- Hello Venus - The First Mini Album Venus with Lime photocard
- Wonder Girls - 2nd Album Wonder World CD + DVD
my ask is open and please ask me off anon or i will just disable it one day
so since i don’t have lots of followers and this wont get that many notes i will hand write your url and pick it out from a hat (or a box or a bag whatever)
so yeah good luck~
GUYS GUYS GUYS I AM GONNA START HAND WRITING IT SOON SO DONT CHANGE YOUR URL PLEASE SORRY
Ok some rules changed since this is getting so many notes…
fuck tumblr its eating notes
It’s our sunshine’s birthday today! Happy 21st (22nd) Birthday Baekhyun!
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.